Friday, April 2, 2010

A Visit from Alex and Caroline

We were lucky enough to have Elliot's brother Alex and his cute girlfriend Caroline visit a few weeks ago! We went to the pool to enjoy the gorgeous AZ weather.
I heart little girl swimsuits!


We went camping too! It ended up being a pretty rough camping trip because the road to the campsite was closed and the wind blew so hard we couldn't sleep a wink! Bonding through adversity right?!? There was still some fun to be had as you can see from this wild girl's face! Lindsey and the dogs were running around the camp site having the time of their lives!
Me and my very naughty little dog. She is a good snuggler tho.

Elliot gathering desert "firewood"!

Lindsey loves to climb on anything she can. Climbing on rocks was especially fun!

My happy camper!

We also went to our very favorite zoo...the Tiger Zoo! It is amazing and if anyone wants to go with us, we have a year pass now!

Lindsey looking at the Zebras on the Safari.

One of the mornings Alex was here, everyone was still asleep but Lindsey and me. Linds started singing so loud and she kept it up for about 45 minutes. It was too cute! I felt bad that it woke everyone up but I figured her melodious voice was a lovely way to begin everyone's day!


It was so fun to get to know Caroline better and to spend time with Alex too. Thanks for coming to visit guys!

2 comments:

Kelli said...

That video is so darling. When I heard her sweet little voice, I expected to see her sweet little face...I was surprised to see her with her Diablo hair and a breakfast face. I laughed out loud, it caught me off guard. So CUTE!

Brandi said...

I am loving her in her swimsuit! So cute!