Lindsey and I had a special visit from Kate and Josh last weekend! They are the cutest, most fun couple and we loved spending some quality time with them! FYI: I prefer that my house guests and I wear matching outfits.
And that they bring me beautiful flowers.We went to Poncho's for some good old, ghetto Mexican food Arizona style...and to sit at a table with Bill Clinton eating tacos. It was very fun and yummy!
We also went to the Desert Botanical Garden. It was the perfect way to enjoy the great weather and see the beauty of the AZ desert.
Group picture in the stick hut.
We lost Lindsey after awhile.
Elliot went to Moab so he missed the Phoenix fun, but he had a great time in Moab with his beloved Bronco, family and friends!
A few days after they left, Lindsey and I were looking at pictures on facebook and Linds pointed at Kate's picture and said, "Katie! Katie!" It was so cute! I'm glad she loves Kate as much as I do!
1 comment:
I love Lindsey! That is so sweet! She remembers me! Thank you for the fun times, we loved visiting. It's always so nice to see the Lignells.
Post a Comment