Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Our Fun and Crazy Weekend

I had a pumpkin carving party last Friday. I really love Halloween and it was great to have some festive fun with friends and family. Diana had never carved a pumpkin before and chose a very ambitious stencil pattern that even a seasoned pumpkin carver would struggle with. So here are everyone's scary jack-o-lanterns plus Diana's work in progress.

It was all worth it in the end though. Diana won the best jack-o-lantern award.

I love fun holiday food. I found this hot dog mummies idea online. They are so cute, easy and tasty that I think I'll make them a Halloween tradition!

Yummy.

More Yummy.

My Mom came out for a long weekend too. As always, it was so wonderful to have her and she spoiled Lindsey and me rotten! I think ever since Lindsey was born, my Mom has tried to get Linds to say Grandma and all her hard work paid off this trip. We had Lindsey chanting "Gra ma! Gra ma" and it was pretty darn cute! Thanks for a super fun weekend Mom!

My dogs were sooooo naughty this weekend. They have been couped up in the house because they aren't allowed in the backyard while the winter grass is seeding and I think they have cabin fever. Don't be fooled by their cute appearances...I'd like you to meet Trouble and More Trouble.
But how can you stay angry at a face like this? Thor is really good at pulling out this face whenever he wants something or doesn't want to get in trouble. It melts my heart every time!


1 comment:

Marcus Lane said...

i wish we would have been invited!