Sunday, October 18, 2009

I Just Can't Believe I'm 22 Years Old Now

It was my birthday on Friday so Elliot treated Lindsey and I to a fun night out on the town!

Birthday wish #1- Get family pictures taken



Birthday wish #2- Eat some YUMMY food.

Birthday wish #3- Spend the evening with these two nerds!

Definitely the best wish.

Lindsey likes to lean over and give her Daddy kisses when she's on his shoulders. It's so stink'in cute!

She also likes to kick back and relax. She puts her feet up and takes it easy every chance she gets! Smart girl.

The day before my birthday, my nursing pal Diana made me a cake and had everyone in Lab sing Happy Birthday to me. She is such a sweetie and the cake was delicious!

Look what else Elliot got me for my birthday. A 1998 Honda Super Hawk 1000. Just what I wanted...he can read me like a book.


2 comments:

Kate and Josh said...

You are such a hottie, I am glad you had a super fun bday!

Brandi said...

What a great birthday! I was thinking about you! Love your family pictures, so cute!