Monday, October 5, 2009

The Many Looks of Lindsey Michelle

It's always fun to go through Lindsey's clothes and put the small ones into storage and get the new big clothes out. It turns into a little bit of a fashion show since Linds has to try on some outfits to see if they're too small or too big. Here she is in her new pink boots. They make me so happy!
When Lindsey was born one of my Dad's Japanese clients sent her this baby "kimono" and it finally fits her!

Just a cutie-pie outfit.

I was messing around and put her in this way too small bikini top and a mini skirt. So scandalous! She likes to put anything that looks like a phone to her ear (in this case an Ipod) and then she walks around the house pretending to talk on the phone.

I caught the tail end of another magically fun moment between Lindsey and Harry on video. They are playing with a straw.


4 comments:

Jenica said...

I can't believe how big she is getting. Love the kimono! Are you guys coming to Utah any time soon?

Krissy said...

We are coming to SLC for Thanksgiving! We'll have to get together for another girls night.

Kelli said...

My favorite is the bikini top...a little scandelous! Jk. She's a doll, you know I love her!

Mako Gardner said...

Oh my goodness, how cute she is in Japanese Yukata. Jordan has one, too. we should dress them up together, they will be the cutest couple!