Monday, June 27, 2011

Happy Birthday Lindsey!

Lindsey is three years old now! She had a really fun birthday. It started with her favorite food, french toast, and opening presents from Mommy and Daddy.

It's about time we got a Princess Jasmine doll.Then these cute matching sisters went to church. I have one picture with Lindsey smiling and one with Ashley smiling. I have a feeling I will be getting a lot of pictures like that.

We had a great time partying with family. Here is some footage of the princess castle piƱata. We were lucky no one got hurt. Especially since one of Lindsey's cousins tried to take one of her toys while she was holding a bat.


Lindsey got tons of presents. Everyone spoiled this little girl!She is really into horses and she got lots of them. She has had her eye on this little white filly for a while.
Hanging out with "Big White Horsey."
Uh oh...be careful Sarah!I guess Sarah didn't want the horse, she just wanted to tickle Lindsey. We missed Warren, Kelli, Blake, Clayton and Bear at the party. They made Lindsey a cute birthday message though and it was good to hear their voices!

2 comments:

Kelli said...

What Fun! I wish we could have been there! Be careful with that big white horse. My niece has one and I have kicked it on accident several times....pain like no other! I am glad Linds got so many great gifts and was surrounded by so much family. I loved the matching dresses! Missing you:)

the shields riot said...

love the pinata!!