We went to California to see the Geurts Family and have a little fun in the sun! We missed the sun at the beach but we still had fun with our little beach baby.
I got matching outfits for the little baby cousins!
Lindsey isn't the best at sharing the spotlight or the toys with other babies so she was not the happiest camper when cute little Courtney came around. I am confident they'll still be best friends.

Food usually fixes that
pouty face! She gets that from me.

Very vogue

The Action Shot

Aunt Adriane was able to get an elastic in Lindsey's sparse hair and attach a pretty little bow.
Ohhhhh, Lindsey's first hair bow! If only she had as much hair as Courtney.

We met Marcus, Natalie, Brandon and Keri for lunch on the way home. The only footage I have of this get together is when we let Lindsey try a lemon. It was Lindsey's idea.
It was a fun trip!
2 comments:
ADORABLE!!! Love the pics!
Linds cracks me up, she just keeps eating that lemon! You can tell she loves the audience:)
Post a Comment