Monday, July 20, 2009

Wrapping up the Utah Pictures

We came home to AZ last night after a 3 1/2 week vacation in Salt Lake. It was a lot of fun and I really loved seeing so much of family and friends! The reason Lindsey and I stayed in Utah for so long was to be there for my cute little nephew Clayton's blessing. It was a very beautiful blessing and Clayton was an angel! Here we are in blessing attire.


Lindsey turned into a monkey during this vacation. This table was one of the objects she loved to climb on the most!
My mom got a new puppy while I was there. SO FUN! His name is Chaz and he is a labra/golden doodle. Puppies are the best!
Don, being a personal trainer and all, has been experimenting with some natural remedies. He bought these wax candles that you stick in your ear and it's supposed to suck/melt your ear wax out. It was very interesting to try and felt really weird but in the end it didn't work and I suspect that my hair came dangerously close to catching on fire!
Lindsey really loves dolls these days. This one is at Grandma's house and we named him Baby Keith in honor of Elder Keithy.
Grandma's two baby princesses snuggling...too cute.


No comments: