Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day from all my little sweethearts!

Get ready for some serious Valentine's Day lovey-dovey cuteness! I am so in love with this little cutie pie!
How could you not love someone this happy and chubby!?! I love my kitties too. Ohhhh...they're holding hands and giving kisses.
Here's Shiloh in her new pink collar. Very appropriate for V-Day! I love her too. (Even tho she is a destructive rascal...but we'll address that in another post)
And here's my most handsome, sweet, funny Valentine. I love him and he is so cute when he's sleeping.
I love Valentine's day because it reminds me to slow down and remember how lucky I am to have so much love in my life!

2 comments:

dusty@TheRedPolkaDot said...

oh my goodness what a sweet baby girl you have. She looks so great in her pictures and her pretty pink tutu. I didn't know you had two cats!!

Cory & Linsi said...

She is so dang cute! It kills me!! I can't wait to see her!!