Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving!

We went to Utah for Thanksgiving this year! This is Lindsey's cute Thanksgiving dress. I love dressing her up!
All three of the baby cousins were together this Thanksgiving! So of course we had to put them in matching shirts and bows and take about 50 pictures of them! They are such cute little girls! (Courtney is on the left, Sarah is on the right!)
These little girlys are so much fun!
My cute family!
Lindsey and her darling cousin Natalie.
Here are all my beautiful sister in laws! Kelli announced that she is pregnant!!! I'm predicting she is going to have another girl to add to the bunch!
Lindsey was so happy and smiley for this Utah trip! She has definitely gotten over her fear of unfamiliar faces.

Here's Keith, Mom and Dad on their way to the BYU/Utah game. Go Utes!
Grandma got Lindsey a jumper and this is her first try. She didn't bounce much, but she still had fun! I'm sure she'll get the hang of it eventually.
Here's Lindsey about to go out around town wearing shoes for the first time
It tuckered her out!

2 comments:

Marcus Lane said...

She is a cutie, but I want apicture of "the vain" ha ha! So good to see you guys again.

Brandi said...

I am so sad we didn't get together while you were here, we were so busy moving! Looks like you had a great time! Lindsey is too cute! We will see you at Christmas!