The past couple weeks Elliot has really wanted to get dog, but I didn't want to because I thought two cats and a baby were plenty for the time being. Then, we went to see the Disney Movie Bolt with our nieces and nephews. It was the cutest movie ever and the dog in it was so darling! That's right, I actually let an animated dog weaken my resolve. Here is a trailer of the movie so you can get a little taste of just how cute little Bolt is.
So one of Elliot's tactics to persuade me to get a dog is to look for cute pictures of puppies and then force me to look at them. (He plays dirty doesn't he) So when he showed me this picture of a cute little white shepherd/husky mix that looks just like Bolt, how was I supposed to say no!
Ok, Ok, I can't put all the blame on Elliot! When he showed me her picture I was the one that insisted on calling about her and driving 40 minutes just to go look at her. And I fell in love!






7 comments:
I "can't wait" to come visit the petting zoo. I'm going to call the pound when I come and have them take all your animals away. :)
cute dog - at least I like dogs more than cats.
and CUTE HOUSE! Congrats! That is awesome.
AHHHH!!! You guys are so grown up, 2 cats, a dog a house, oh and a child! HA! Congrats, I guess we will have to come and visit again.....
Congrats on the dog and house!! That is so fun, we will have to come visit you, Kevin's sister lives in Gilbert too!
I can't believe you caved! I am so disappointed.
Congratulations Kristin!! That is so exciting to have your own home! And it looks oh so cute :) LOVE the new dog!
The house looks cute. So excited for you.
Hey Kristin! This is Linsi. Cory's wife. I have a christmas card for you guys but don't have an address. Could you email or tex me your info? Thanks! (310) 614-5908
Post a Comment