Wednesday, November 12, 2008

It's true...I'm obsessed with my cats almost as much as my child!

Here's Harry and Moo snuggling. These cats drive me bananas sometimes but I still love them and think they're adorable!
I think Lindsey is trying to establish dominance over Moo...that or Elliot set the Lindster on top of Moo. You decide.
My poor sweet Moo
I'm pretty sure Lindsey just figured out what a cat is in this picture!
Now, to prove I love and adore my daughter more than my cats, she gets her own picture on the blog. I love her in this swim suit!
Ouww! Ouww! Look at those chubby legs!

2 comments:

Kevin and SueAnn said...

So cute!! So your cats must be nice to Lindsey, I am nervous for when we have kids how Nixon will be with them.

Marcus Lane said...

She is HOT! I cant wait to see those legs in person tomorrow!