Monday, November 3, 2008

I want to be a Tiger Trainer when I grow up

Elliot, Lindsey and I went to the Out of Africa Wildlife Park on Saturday and it was awesome! One of the tigers in the park really hated strollers. So whenever we would walk by with the stroller it would start growling, hissing and pacing around! I bet it wanted to eat Lindsey. She would be a tender little tiger treat. The park had some really cool shows and this one was my fav! They put three tigers in a pen with a swimming pool and the trainers played with the tigers! The tigers like popping balloons and they would jump really high into the pool to get the balloons!
Ahhhh...so cute!
This is me in the cage with a little baby lion!
Just teasing! Unfortunately, they wouldn't let me in any of the cages.
Here I am feeding a giraffe on the Safari tour. Elliot got in trouble cuz he fed the zebras and apparently zebras can bite your arm off. Good to know if you are ever lost in Africa and you run into a zebra.
We also got to feed tigers! Here I am, clearly on my way to being a world class tiger trainer.
Lindsey growls like a tiger. It is so funny! The way she gnaws on our fingers and hands reminds us of a tiger too.


1 comment:

Cory & Linsi said...

You guys are the cutest little family ever!!