Sunday, April 22, 2012

Baby Bunnies are so Cuuuuute!

We got two baby bunnies a couple weeks ago!  They are sooooo adorable and fun. Lindsey's bunny is white and black and she named her Aurora.  My bunny is all black and I named her Precious.


"We want to hold the bunnies all the time!"

Ashley isn't too interested in the bunnies yet.  Every once in a while she will grab them though and we'll have to pry the poor baby rabbit from her baby vice grip!


From  the moment Lindsey wakes up to the moment she goes to sleep she has bunnies on her mind.  Elliot and I have been woken up a couple times by the feel of rabbit whiskers on our cheeks when she shoves them in our face to give them good morning kisses.  It is an adorable way to wake up! Here's Lindsey feeding Aurora an apple slice.  She takes very good care of her little babies.


Watching TV with Aurora.


And more bunny snuggling.


We are really having fun with our new pets! We bought them from a lady in Lehi with 7 daughters.  The bunny's mother rejected them so one of the little girls took care of them and hand fed them from the day they were born. So these bunnies are super tame and sweet!  When we came to pick them up, all 7 of the daughters came to the door and started telling Lindsey how lucky she was to get a baby bunny, asked her if she was excited and gave her hugs.  Lindsey was on cloud 9 and it made the experience that much more exciting and cute!  There were 6 bunnies and we were having a hard time deciding which bunny to choose.  I asked Lindsey "how will we ever choose which 2 bunnies to take home?"  She smiled and whispered, "let's get 3!" 

1 comment:

Mako Gardner said...

I love the video. I think she wants an another baby sister soon.