Here's all three of my Valentines. When I came home from work last Friday, this is what I found. So cute. Apparently playing all day with Daddy is exhausting for everyone involved.
Elliot and I had a nice date night planned for our V day, but Ashley got sick so we had to cancel our plans. Elliot still made the evening special by helping a lot with the kids, buying me flowers, lots of chocolate, Cafe Rio and a snuggly movie night. Who needs a fancy date when you have such a great husband? I'm so thankful I have such an amazing Valentine!
Just for the record, Ashley is my sunshine!!! Poor sick baby. I love her to pieces.
The other day, while I was doing my makeup, the girls disappeared. I knew they weren't far though because I could hear all sorts of giggling. I found them hiding in this cabinet.
1 comment:
that is so cute. putting makeup on Ashley. Jordan pretends shaving Scottie's chin. I guess, guys version of make up. I love the pictures of 3 of them sleeping.
Post a Comment