Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Nurse Kristin at Your Cervix

That's right...I got a job! I'm working in an OB/GYN doctors office! Here's a picture of me on my first day of work as a registered nurse.
I really love my new job! A lady in my ward hooked me up with the job. We sat in front of her family last Sunday at church. They introduced themselves and I happened to mention that she had my dream job (working in labor and delivery). She asked if I was looking for work, to which I replied yes, and next thing I know her clinic hired me the next day! The past couple weeks have been CRAZY but I think things are starting to settle down. I will be done with training this week and then I only work 2-3 days a week. We found a really sweet nanny named Erin to watch the girls too! It feels good to get out of the house for some "adult time" but I do miss my girls while I'm gone. They are in good hands though and this job is an amazing opportunity for me. Yay!

No comments: