Look at this face! Don't you think he is saying, "Please get me a little brother I can snuggle with on cold winter nights. Pretty please."
Ok, ok Gus. We'll get you a little brother. Meet our new goat Neigh. I think he looks a little devious though. Don't you?
Elliot and I were joking around about naming him neigh, but Lindsey liked it so much that it kinda stuck. I think she's secretly hoping he'll turn into a horsey.
Ahhhh...look at my cute little kids.
Can't you tell that Gus really loves it when Elliot gives him hugs.
Yikes! Devious is right. Perhaps the name "Diablo" would have fit...jk. I'm so glad you added another kid to your family and that you are having fun with him:)
3 comments:
Yikes! Devious is right. Perhaps the name "Diablo" would have fit...jk. I'm so glad you added another kid to your family and that you are having fun with him:)
you guys really do have a farm, haha!!
Wow, it is Farm Lignell. So now you have 2 dogs, 3 cats, and 2 goats? and fish? how fun for girls!!! Jordan would love that.
Post a Comment