Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Photo Shoot with Aunt Carol

Carol, my sweet and talented sister-in-law, came over to take some pictures of the girls. It was a lot of fun and she got some adorable shots!

Ashley has really long toes and narrow feet.
Smiling in her sleep!

Princess Linds

I really love this picture. Lindsey LOVES her new backyard and I think it captures perfectly how excited she is to play in it every day. And her faithful doggies follow her everywhere.

A beautiful flower among all the weeds. Ha ha ha. I know I'm cheesy!

I think Ashley is looking at me this way cuz she doesn't recognize me with make up on and my hair done. It doesn't happen much these days!

Cutest fatty ever. (The baby, not me) I find a new chubby roll somewhere on her cute little body everyday.


She's a beautiful fatty though!



Lindsey is very evasive about getting her picture taken, but Carol did a good job sneaking some cute pictures of Miss Linds.


This is generally how we see Lindsey. Smiling while she runs around as fast as she can!


Oh Thor!

















Gotta love the rolls!

Ashley gazing at her Aunt. Thanks so much for the pictures Carol!


1 comment:

Brandi said...

Beautiful pictures of beautiful girls! I want to come see your house soon!