Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Lindsey's New Big Girl Room

Elliot is such a cute Daddy. He found the most adorable pink and white twin bed for his litle princess. She was so excited when she saw it! She jumped into it and snuggled up in the covers as fast as she could. Good job Daddy!
It's very comfy. Her first few nights in her big girl bed I would fall asleep with her.

But she sleeps like a champ on her own now!

The bed was used and needed a new coat of paint. So, since I was in painting mode anyways, I decided I would paint her room and change the decorations around a bit. Lindsey got TONS of Disney princess stuff for Christmas so it made it very easy to turn her room into a princess room. In fact, I'm officially a Disney princess sell out...and I love it! So does Lindsey. She loves to play in her room and gets really excited to show it off to her family and friends. I find her singing a princess song in her room while she plays with her princess toys all the time. It is so cute and fun!



No comments: