I had my 18 week ultrasound today and it was so fun! Everything is perfect with Baby #2 and we got another glance at her little girl parts to make certain she's actually a she! This is the third ultrasound I've had in about a month and every time we try to get a good look at her she makes it very, very difficult! She is either really shy or likes frustrating her Mommy already. I'm voting for shy. During today's ultrasound, we had to wake her up because she was sound asleep. Once we had woken her, she wanted nothing to do with us! She had her legs crossed, her arms crossed, faced the wrong way and kept wiggling away from the camera! Here is a 3D picture of her shielding her face from view.
Weekend Family Fun
4 days ago
1 comment:
Those little arms are just about the cutest thing ever! What a perfect little angel already. Can't wait to meet her....once she's fully baked of course:)
Post a Comment