We went to Utah for a few days before we headed out to California to spend Christmas with Elliot's family. It was wonderful to spend time with family and friends and get a little taste of cold, snowy weather to make it feel like Christmas! Lindsey thought the snow was pretty neat. I took her outside to catch snowflakes and she just giggled and giggled! That's my little Christmas cutie!
Plus her Grandma goes to some pretty extreme lengths for her. I left Lindsey with Elliot and my mom for a couple hours. When I got home, Elliot had Linds in the bath while my mom was constructing a diaper out of Maxi pads because they had run out of diapers! Luckily, I had another package of diapers in the car and Lindsey never had to wear this. Very innovative though!
Here is Lindsey unwrapping her first Christmas present. She didn't quite get the unwrapping part but was pretty excited once the toy emerged!
No comments:
Post a Comment