Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Lindsey Michelle Lignell is here!!!


Lindsey was born June 26 at 6:54 PM, weighing 6 lbs. 1 oz and measuring 20 inches long. She is such a little angel and we are in love! My delivery was great! I had really wonderful nurses, a great doctor and an excellent epidural! Most important I have a beautiful, healthy little girl that gets cuter every time I look at her!

Snuggling with Grandma
What a cute daddy!

Bundled up after her first sponge bath...so traumatizing!
Our little family


Our Doctor Joel Falk

6 comments:

Max Fam said...

Nice rack.

Lindsey is adorable!! We're so happy for you guys.

Tyler and Emily said...

she is SO cute!! You guys are the cutest little family.

Trav, Brand, Lex & Hunter said...

Yay! We are so happy that Lindsey is finally here! Congratulations!

Kevin and SueAnn said...

She is so beautiful!! Katie was supposed to call me when she was born!! I think she looks like you!

Marcus Lane said...

AHHH!! We are so excited for you guys and cant wait to met Lindsey!

Sam, Kim and E-Z said...

Shove it! That is funny! Lindsey is a beauty. I love the picture of a close up of her face with her hand up. So cute. Can't wait to see her when we get together. Hope you are adjusting well.