We spent a lovely, sunny weekend in San Diego with Marcus and Natalie! We are so excited for them to get married and think they are just the cutest couple ever! Our weekend had a few set backs (shark attacks and illness) but, as always, we had a great time!
Weekend Family Fun
4 days ago







5 comments:
What a fun trip!! I'm jealous that your little bundle of joy is coming so soon...have you heard that we have a husband on the way for your daughter??
Ellll-i-ottt!!!! I am so excited for you to be a Dad!!! Will I see at Marc's wedding? I am flying to Salt Lake on Wed to be in town for the wedding! I can't wait to see you and your cute wife!
that was a fun trip...sorry we got you guys sick. see you at the wedding, PEACE!!
Yeah ultrasound pics! Those are so fun huh! Yours actually turned out really good. When is the big day again? We missed you guys when we went camping. We need to get together soon.
Hi Elliot! It's Julie Snyder :) I found your blog on marcus's! Congrats on the baby! My husband and I are expecting one too! Your wife is so cute!! It was fun to look at your blog and see what you're been up to! Looks like everything is going great!! Congrats again!
Post a Comment