Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Baby update!

Elliot and I had an ultrasound to look at our little girl today! It was tons of fun to see her again and she is developing on schedule. July 6th here we come! I can feel her squirming around in there all the time and she grew a lot since our last ultrasound (and so did I!).
She has such a cute profile!
Here it is again

Here is her face. It looks kinda scary in this picture.
Baby striking a super sexy leg pose.

This is what the baby looks like on the outside.



3 comments:

Max Fam said...

oh my gosh you look so cute and your prego hair looks so voluptuous.

Natalie said...

Adorable!

Tyler and Emily said...

You look so cute!! Sorry I made Heidi lie to you about our baby plans...our babes will only be a few months apart!!